Quite happy with this one now. The photo below shows what it looked like in its first incarnation. I had considered it finished but wasn't really happy with it. I had to whiz out for a dental appointment and when I came back I decided I really didn't like it at all. I decided I'd risk overworking it to try for a better outcome, so I'm glad I took the risk. Although, I suspect the bee looked better in the first version.
I've noticed that so many things I'm painting lately seem to have a predominance of blue.
Below is my reference photo taken of my flowering peach tree in a very ugly corner of the backyard.