I use disposable vegetable parchment palettes for my acrylic paintings and these are the ones I used in the 30 day challenge. They looked too pretty to throw out and I thought they would collectively make a nice work of art in themselves. I was waiting for a nice sunny day to peg them on to the clothesline en masse. It was rather windy but I got a few good shots amidst the buffeting.
I set myself a challenge to spend 10 hours this week working on my manuscript. I did over 11 hours and was pleased to fulfil the challenge considering how tired I was this week. I hope to do more writing hours next week and a small painting too!
For my blogger friends who have shown an interest in the area where I live, I found this short video promotion of Perth that you might find interesting.